Light Of The World!

Hello there, world! I'm Yong Zhen Kheng a.k.a King! I'm a 24 young man who has given my life to God! I face plenty of challenges and mountains daily, but it is by the grace of God that I'm able to stand tall with His strength in such a world that we live in. "Light Of The World!" is the name of my blog. Because in such a dark world that we live in, everyone is looking for that something somewhere somehow to fill and satisfy their souls. And that is where the Word of God comes in, where love and hope are always present and living. God is the Light of the world, and my prayer is that we will go beyond the call of duty to show love to the people around us with the love that He has shown us - That they may know just how real and amazing our God is! This is what we're here for: To show the world how He love it. This is what we're made for: To lay it all down like He did :) Our God is an awesome God, He reigns from heaven and earth, with wisdom, power and love, our God is an awesome God! And He has chosen us to be the Light of the world, so come let us share the Good News with the world together! (:
>> Sincerely, a man on many missions.

Monday, October 18, 2010

Keep On Holding On To God!

Dear brothers and sisters in Christ, all you gotta do is just believe in Him! He's our Provider, our King, our Comforter, our Strength and He is the reason we are living for! Without Him, we would not be breathing and living here on this planet! It's time to recognize that God is Sovereign above all, that He should be praised and forever be glorified! I believe it's time we stay strong constantly in the LORD, never forgetting His promises and mercy towards us! He loves us so much and you just have to trust Him! I want you to know that no matter how many times life may fail you, God still loves you despite all the circumstances! He's at your doorstep knocking on the door, all you have to do is just open the door and let Him into your heart!

Here's a prayer for all the broken-hearted people, pray along with these words, "Dear Lord, I know that I am not perfect and so is this world. I believe that despite my circumstances in life, You will always guide me every single step of my life. Have favour on me and guide me as I walk through the valleys of darkness. I know that there will be seasons of laughter, joy and happiness as well as seasons of pain, sorrow and hurt. When I fall down, give me strength to stand up again to glorify Your Name. For it is You Lord that I am living for, You are the reason why I'm here today! So Father, please forgive me for my sins for I know that I am a sinner and have fallen short of the glory of God. Please remind me everyday that you are always with me, that the Holy Spirit is living within me. I believe in You Lord Jesus, may your mercy and love and grace be with me till the end of my life. Dear God, at the end of the day I want to hear you say to me 'Well done, good and faithful servant, for you have done what I have asked you to do'. Please teach me to trust You, to rely upon You and always honour You in all I do. In Jesus' Name I pray, Amen!"

If you have anything you would like to share, feel free to share in in this post.
All the best in your journey of life, keep on holding on to God my brothers and sisters in Christ =)

No comments: