Light Of The World!

Hello there, world! I'm Yong Zhen Kheng a.k.a King! I'm a 24 young man who has given my life to God! I face plenty of challenges and mountains daily, but it is by the grace of God that I'm able to stand tall with His strength in such a world that we live in. "Light Of The World!" is the name of my blog. Because in such a dark world that we live in, everyone is looking for that something somewhere somehow to fill and satisfy their souls. And that is where the Word of God comes in, where love and hope are always present and living. God is the Light of the world, and my prayer is that we will go beyond the call of duty to show love to the people around us with the love that He has shown us - That they may know just how real and amazing our God is! This is what we're here for: To show the world how He love it. This is what we're made for: To lay it all down like He did :) Our God is an awesome God, He reigns from heaven and earth, with wisdom, power and love, our God is an awesome God! And He has chosen us to be the Light of the world, so come let us share the Good News with the world together! (:
>> Sincerely, a man on many missions.

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Ask God To Search Your Heart, To Show You Where You Need To Change


Good day my brothers and sisters in Christ, today I would like to talk about asking God to search your heart, to show you where you need to change in your life!

From the Bible, the book of Psalm 139:23 says, "Search me, O God, and know my heart; test me and know my anxious thoughts."

What would God find if he searched the contents of your heart right now? Would He discover any grudges against people who've ticked you off this week? For guys: Would He observe any lust for girls who are in your classes or elsewhere?

The good news is that no matter what evil is lodged in your heart right now, God can blast it out! If you're willing to let Him sweep out your heart, He will transform it into the kind of place He'd like to live!

Are you ready to open up your heart to God? Are you willing to ask God to search your heart and show you where you need to change? I believe that when we are willing to take this first step in asking God to change our hearts, our lives will be transformed and we will no longer live under the power of sin but will live with liberty! We will not be stuck under the power of sin and the foolish traps that Satan has set for us, but we will live in freedom! There's freedom in the Name of Jesus =)

I just want to encourage you to ask God to search your heart, to show you where you need to change in areas of your life! Remember, God loves us and is willing to forgive us as long as we repent! =)

No comments: