Light Of The World!

Hello there, world! I'm Yong Zhen Kheng a.k.a King! I'm a 24 young man who has given my life to God! I face plenty of challenges and mountains daily, but it is by the grace of God that I'm able to stand tall with His strength in such a world that we live in. "Light Of The World!" is the name of my blog. Because in such a dark world that we live in, everyone is looking for that something somewhere somehow to fill and satisfy their souls. And that is where the Word of God comes in, where love and hope are always present and living. God is the Light of the world, and my prayer is that we will go beyond the call of duty to show love to the people around us with the love that He has shown us - That they may know just how real and amazing our God is! This is what we're here for: To show the world how He love it. This is what we're made for: To lay it all down like He did :) Our God is an awesome God, He reigns from heaven and earth, with wisdom, power and love, our God is an awesome God! And He has chosen us to be the Light of the world, so come let us share the Good News with the world together! (:
>> Sincerely, a man on many missions.

Sunday, May 13, 2012

The Lord Is My Shepherd


Psalm 23:1-4 says, "You, Lord, are my shepherd. I will never be in need. You let me rest in fields of green grass. You lead me to streams of peaceful water, and you refresh my life. You are true to your name, and you lead me along the right paths. I may walk through valleys as dark as death, but I won’t be afraid. You are with me, and your shepherd’s rod makes me feel safe."

In spite of everything you have experienced and are still experiencing, God is still faithful and He is still God. That means He will still be with you through the darkest moments of your life. The fact that you're still alive right now means that God has given you the chance to overcome the things of this world together with Him. Whatever situations and circumstances you are facing, God is faithful and He will see you through it regardless of how long it may take. How can there be a rainbow without any rain!? And you know what's more awesome? It's that He has greater things installed for you in the future!

1 Corinthians 2:9-12 says, "But it is just as the Scriptures say, 'What God has planned for people who love him is more than eyes have seen or ears have heard. It has never even entered our minds!' God’s Spirit has shown you everything. His Spirit finds out everything, even what is deep in the mind of God. You are the only one who knows what is in your own mind, and God’s Spirit is the only one who knows what is in God’s mind. But God has given us his Spirit. That’s why we don’t think the same way that the people of this world think. That’s also why we can recognize the blessings that God has given us."

And the best and only way to be prepared for what's ahead is to stick close to God! To continually praying, committing everything in your life to God and walk faithfully in this journey with Him! God can be trusted, and His love, grace and faithfulness lasts from generations to generations. Whatever weight you have on your heart, whatever you're going through right now - Commit it to the Lord and wait upon Him, for strength will rise as we wait upon the Lord! He will restore you! Press on (:

- The Lord Is My Shepherd -

No comments: