Light Of The World!

Hello there, world! I'm Yong Zhen Kheng a.k.a King! I'm a 24 young man who has given my life to God! I face plenty of challenges and mountains daily, but it is by the grace of God that I'm able to stand tall with His strength in such a world that we live in. "Light Of The World!" is the name of my blog. Because in such a dark world that we live in, everyone is looking for that something somewhere somehow to fill and satisfy their souls. And that is where the Word of God comes in, where love and hope are always present and living. God is the Light of the world, and my prayer is that we will go beyond the call of duty to show love to the people around us with the love that He has shown us - That they may know just how real and amazing our God is! This is what we're here for: To show the world how He love it. This is what we're made for: To lay it all down like He did :) Our God is an awesome God, He reigns from heaven and earth, with wisdom, power and love, our God is an awesome God! And He has chosen us to be the Light of the world, so come let us share the Good News with the world together! (:
>> Sincerely, a man on many missions.

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

An Encouragement For You! :D

Dear reader, I want to share with you and encourage you!

Firstly, I wanna talk about "Loving Other Believers!"

If you've ever been a fan of a music group, you've probably hear the term "Chemistry." People use it to talk about how well members of a group relate to one another and work together. There's another word for chemistry: LOVE! Think of a group that you're a part of, any group! Cellgroup, college group, and any other groups you can think of! How different would that group be if each person really cared about every other person, that is, if everybody was looking out for each other, serving and sacrificing for one another? That is the kind of living Jesus commands of his people, the first love which He calls us!
(Remember to start the day tomorrow with love!)

Secondly, I wanna talk about "Developing Extreme Faith!"

Jesus expects us to TAKE OUR FAITHFULNESS AND OBEDIENCE to Him to the EXTREME! "Lukewarm" Christianity disgusts Him! He wants us to break out of our COMFORT ZONE and GET RADICAL in LIVING FOR HIM! If your Christian faith isn't making a major difference in your life, and in the lives of the people around you, it's time to shake things up!
God says: "You can fool some of the people some of the time, but you can't fool me any of the time. I know what you do because of your love for me, and I know what you do because you want to impress others. Give your heart to me, and let me change your mindset and your passions."
(If you don't feel right with God, He's always waiting for you to give you another chance until you ask Him! Remember to repent, not just make a confession!)

Thirdly, I wanna talk about Revelation 4:1, it says "... Come up here, I will show you what must take place after this."

God wants us to know that He is the ONLY ONE who can show anyone what's in store down the road for them! Some people will try anything to figure out what the future holds, with horoscopes, physhic hotlines, tarot cards, palm reading, tea leaves, magic eight ball, future-telling and even looking into your eyes and say "I see it!" But God is the person you should go to if you need anything!
(From Matthew 6:33 - 34, it says "But seek first His kingdom of righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble on its own." Until you get right with God, only can you see His plan and purpose for you!)

Fourthly, I wanna share with you something I learned from the Bible!

People often ask, "When is God going to do something about all the evil in the world?" The thing about God's judgement, though, is that when it does come, a lot of people are sorry they asked for it. God doesn't mess around when it comes to judgement and His eternal glory!

Furthermore, God never lose track of His people, even in the midst of His judgement! No matter how bad things get in this world, God will always be with us... or He'll bring us to Himself in heaven! Either way, we have nothing to fear!
(God is always here with us! Remember, there are angels taking care of you even as you sleep hey! =) Have faith!)

Well, I would like to end here! I will write again when I am free! Although there are so many things written here, I hope you are inspired by at least one of them!

May God bless you! Have a nice day! =)

No comments: