Light Of The World!

Hello there, world! I'm Yong Zhen Kheng a.k.a King! I'm a 24 young man who has given my life to God! I face plenty of challenges and mountains daily, but it is by the grace of God that I'm able to stand tall with His strength in such a world that we live in. "Light Of The World!" is the name of my blog. Because in such a dark world that we live in, everyone is looking for that something somewhere somehow to fill and satisfy their souls. And that is where the Word of God comes in, where love and hope are always present and living. God is the Light of the world, and my prayer is that we will go beyond the call of duty to show love to the people around us with the love that He has shown us - That they may know just how real and amazing our God is! This is what we're here for: To show the world how He love it. This is what we're made for: To lay it all down like He did :) Our God is an awesome God, He reigns from heaven and earth, with wisdom, power and love, our God is an awesome God! And He has chosen us to be the Light of the world, so come let us share the Good News with the world together! (:
>> Sincerely, a man on many missions.

Saturday, June 6, 2009

A Thankful Day!

Good morning ladies and gentlemen, it's Mr.King here! Allow me to continue my speech! Well, It was a Saturday which was June 6th 2009, and I went out with my church friend, Miss Cassie! She's a nice person by the way! After our movie, we were supposed to go home, but we received a message from another of our church member! It was Miss Jeanette! The message wrote that a guy was trying to do something to her!! He was kinda like trying to rape her and many crazy stuffs! So Miss Cassie and I quickly ran to the location they were at and came to the rescue!! I was praying real hard for the guy to stop this ridiculous thing, and for the girl to be saved! And eventually, the guy got a litle fed up and went home. I thank GOD for that, if HE did not put us there, Miss Jeanette might be in big trouble! And after Miss Cassie and Miss Jeanette went home, I met Miss Melissa Deng! She's dressed in a black dress! And a BIG WHITE handbag! :D I joined her and we sat on a weird red chair looking thing and fellowship! It was a funny conversation for we had really random stuffs coming out from within us! Haha.. I obviously confessed many things to her, and I thank GOD for giving the both of us that opportunity to talk! I've always wanted to meet her, not knowing how she has been, and finally we did! Thank you LORD! It felt like she was still the same height, looking more matured, more beautiful and she's still the Melissa that I know! :D I do hope to hang out with her in the future, before her college begins! After Melissa and I departed from 1U, I went to a pot-luck party organized by Miss Soo Fern! It was her new house, so everything was so NEW!!! Amazingly, I met my old school classmates! It was Mr. Wei Siang, Mr. Hsiao Wei, Mr. Boon Leong and Miss Soo Fern of course! I thank GOD for giving that time for us to meet up even though our schedules are tight in college!

I just wana thank GOD for everything HE has done in my life! From the first second I was given birth up till this day and my future! He has taught me many things in life, and I will share it to the world and spread the GOOD NEWS!! I am stil believing in a prophecy that has been given to me by Reverend Chris Pillay, "God will raise you up into a pastor!" :D

Have a nice day to you dear reader, may God bless you! =)

No comments: