Light Of The World!

Hello there, world! I'm Yong Zhen Kheng a.k.a King! I'm a 24 young man who has given my life to God! I face plenty of challenges and mountains daily, but it is by the grace of God that I'm able to stand tall with His strength in such a world that we live in. "Light Of The World!" is the name of my blog. Because in such a dark world that we live in, everyone is looking for that something somewhere somehow to fill and satisfy their souls. And that is where the Word of God comes in, where love and hope are always present and living. God is the Light of the world, and my prayer is that we will go beyond the call of duty to show love to the people around us with the love that He has shown us - That they may know just how real and amazing our God is! This is what we're here for: To show the world how He love it. This is what we're made for: To lay it all down like He did :) Our God is an awesome God, He reigns from heaven and earth, with wisdom, power and love, our God is an awesome God! And He has chosen us to be the Light of the world, so come let us share the Good News with the world together! (:
>> Sincerely, a man on many missions.

Thursday, May 24, 2012

LOVE


- LOVE -

There are 7.5 billion people in this world.
And everybody has their own struggles in life.
There are so many people who are brokenhearted, depressed, down, and so many other things.
They are looking for someone to hear them out and love them for who they are.
Perhaps it's time to live in true, pure, selfless LOVE.
Will you go beyond religion and the call of duty to show true, pure, selfless LOVE to the people around you?

Jesus is all about LOVE.
In the entire Bible, everything Jesus did was out of LOVE.
It didn't matter whether they were a pagan, witch, sinner or whatever.
It didn't matter what they did in the past, who they were and where they've came from.
Jesus showed them LOVE.
He opened the eyes of the blind, He healed the sick, He made the lame walk.
Remember, we are all sinners. Everyone has sin in their life, and nobody is perfect.
That means we didn't deserve salvation, we didn't deserve someone perfect to die for us.
And yet, Jesus Christ came to die for us.
He came to earth to seek and save the lost.
He came to earth to die for us while we were still enemies of Christ and sinners.
He gave up His life, that we may have life.
And most importantly, He showed us LOVE, that we may show others LOVE.

That's why this LOVE that Jesus Christ has shown us;
It is our call of duty to show that same LOVE to this world that we live in.
To not judge people, but to show them LOVE.
For it is by the LOVE of Christ that we can show LOVE to other people.
People who you think don't deserve LOVE, they are the one that deserves the most LOVE.
But why should I keep showing LOVE to the people that takes me for granted?
If God were to ask that question about you, then Jesus wouldn't have saved us.
But because God LOVES us unconditionally, He has asked us to do the same.
And the LOVE of Christ will sustain you to keep on showing LOVE to other people!
Will you go beyond religion and the call of duty to show true, pure, selfless LOVE to the people around you?

How do we know that God LOVES us?
John 3:16 says, "For God so LOVED the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life."
Romans 5:8 says, "But God shows his LOVE for us in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us."

And Jesus said:
Matthew 5:43-48 says, "You have heard that it was said, ‘You shall LOVE your neighbor and hate your enemy.’ But I say to you, LOVE your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, so that you may be sons of your Father who is in heaven. For he makes his sun rise on the evil and on the good, and sends rain on the just and on the unjust. For if you LOVE those who LOVE you, what reward do you have? Do not even the tax collectors do the same? And if you greet only your brothers, what more are you doing than others? Do not even the Gentiles do the same? You therefore must be perfect, as your heavenly Father is perfect."

John 14:21-24 says, "Whoever has my commandments and keeps them, it is he who LOVES me. And he who LOVES me will be LOVED by my Father, and I will LOVE him and manifest myself to him.” Judas (not Iscariot) said to him, “Lord, how is it that you will manifest yourself to us, and not to the world?” Jesus answered him, “If anyone LOVES me, he will keep my word, and my Father will LOVE him, and we will come to him and make our home with him. Whoever does not LOVE me does not keep my words. And the word that you hear is not mine but the Father’s who sent me."

John 15:9-17 says, "As the Father has LOVED me, so have I LOVED you. Abide in my LOVE. If you keep my commandments, you will abide in my LOVE, just as I have kept my Father’s commandments and abide in his LOVE. These things I have spoken to you, that my joy may be in you, and that your joy may be full. This is my commandment, that you LOVE one another as I have LOVED you. Greater LOVE has no one than this, that someone lay down his life for his friends. You are my friends if you do what I command you. No longer do I call you servants, for the servant does not know what his master is doing; but I have called you friends, for all that I have heard from my Father I have made known to you. You did not choose me, but I chose you and appointed you that you should go and bear fruit and that your fruit should abide, so that whatever you ask the Father in my name, he may give it to you. These things I command you, so that you will LOVE one another."

Luke 10:27 says, "LOVE the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength and with all your mind. And LOVE your neighbor as yourself."

- Hate the sin, but LOVE the sinner -
- LOVE your God, and LOVE your neighbour -

1 Corinthians 13:13 says, "And now these three remain: faith, hope and LOVE. But the greatest of these is LOVE."

No comments: