Light Of The World!

Hello there, world! I'm Yong Zhen Kheng a.k.a King! I'm a 24 young man who has given my life to God! I face plenty of challenges and mountains daily, but it is by the grace of God that I'm able to stand tall with His strength in such a world that we live in. "Light Of The World!" is the name of my blog. Because in such a dark world that we live in, everyone is looking for that something somewhere somehow to fill and satisfy their souls. And that is where the Word of God comes in, where love and hope are always present and living. God is the Light of the world, and my prayer is that we will go beyond the call of duty to show love to the people around us with the love that He has shown us - That they may know just how real and amazing our God is! This is what we're here for: To show the world how He love it. This is what we're made for: To lay it all down like He did :) Our God is an awesome God, He reigns from heaven and earth, with wisdom, power and love, our God is an awesome God! And He has chosen us to be the Light of the world, so come let us share the Good News with the world together! (:
>> Sincerely, a man on many missions.

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

The Peace Of God



To sum up how much God loves us:
I asked for a flower. God gave me a bouquet.
I asked for a minute, God gave me a day.
I asked for love, God gave me His Son.

Matthew 11:28-30 says, "Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light."

God sees your heart, whatever situations and circumstances you are going through right now. He sees your hands raised, and how much weight you have on your heart. But hey, go to Him - For He will give you strength, comfort and hope to survive this world.

God loves you so much, that other than arranging the cosmic stars and putting galaxies in place - He would ride on heavens and reach down from his clouds of majesty just to listen to you. Every tear that you have shed, God has stored it and prepared a smile for every tear! You are like a pearl in God's hands: Rare, unique and wonderful! You can trust Him, for He will give you peace unlike the world gives.

Psalms 23:4 says, "I may walk through valleys as dark as death, but I won't be afraid. You are with me, and your shepherd's rod makes me feel safe."

John 14:27 says, "Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid."

Philippians 4:7 says, "And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus."

- When you cannot stand anymore, you can fall on Him -

No comments: