Light Of The World!

Hello there, world! I'm Yong Zhen Kheng a.k.a King! I'm a 24 young man who has given my life to God! I face plenty of challenges and mountains daily, but it is by the grace of God that I'm able to stand tall with His strength in such a world that we live in. "Light Of The World!" is the name of my blog. Because in such a dark world that we live in, everyone is looking for that something somewhere somehow to fill and satisfy their souls. And that is where the Word of God comes in, where love and hope are always present and living. God is the Light of the world, and my prayer is that we will go beyond the call of duty to show love to the people around us with the love that He has shown us - That they may know just how real and amazing our God is! This is what we're here for: To show the world how He love it. This is what we're made for: To lay it all down like He did :) Our God is an awesome God, He reigns from heaven and earth, with wisdom, power and love, our God is an awesome God! And He has chosen us to be the Light of the world, so come let us share the Good News with the world together! (:
>> Sincerely, a man on many missions.

Sunday, May 20, 2012

Our God Is Greater, Stronger, And Healer!



This verse has been resonating in my heart for the entire week! And I have now come to understand just what it means to trust God entirely! That even though the facts and figures, situations and circumstances just aren't going well - When you have God you are still the majority! When all odds are against you, you are still the majority! You know why? Because God is on your side, and all you have to do is trust Him and rely on Him! All the way He leads us!

Proverbs 3:5-6 says, "Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight."

No matter what you're going through, God is still with you! He didn't promise to be with you for half of your journey in life, or for a portion of journey in your life. Instead, He promised to be with you until the end of your life! That means we have the assurance that God will be with us and give us the strength to get through this life with Him! So what more should we trust Him!? Remember, when the world is crushing you and everything is falling apart - God is carrying you saying, "Don't worry, I'm with you."

I went church today, and there in front of my eyes I see:
(a) So many people's physical body problems gets healed!
(b) So many people with asthma got healed!
(c) So many people with eczema got healed!
(d) Testimonies of so many people sharing about their cancer being healed when everything was against them!
(e) Women's pregnancies where the babies were supposed to be deformed in a certain way, possibilities of down syndrome, according to the facts given by the doctor - All these was healed and turned around completely!

And for the past month, I have seen hundreds and hundreds of people getting healed in front of my own eyes! People standing up from their wheelchairs after being unable to walk for years! I have seen almost thousand of people getting saved in front of my eyes! It is truly ground-shaking, faith-breaking and mountain-moving to witness it!

My God who has healed so many people, from their depression, anxieties, and emotions can do the same for you too! All you have to do is come to Him, and trust Him with all your heart. And if you don't know who He is, I would love to tell you all about Him! Our God is greater! Our God is stronger! God He is higher than other! Our God is Healer! Awesome in power - That's my God (:

- Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your on understanding -
- In all your ways submit to Him, and He will make your paths straight -
- JESUS IS THE WAY -

No comments: